withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cpan on jun 18

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
txbmr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: cpan on jun 18 Reply with quote

thank you for this work. i saw the cspan interview today and then vistited the site. i visited this site several years ago when i first heard of the exhibit - but was unaware of the book - which i plan to get. i know this is not an easy task to have, but i am so thankful that you have taken it on and are doing it so well.

i feel this chapter of our history is extremely relevant. while we call ourselves a 'moral' country - and force our morality on other nations and peoples, while our president uses the words 'freedom' and 'life' in every other sentence he utters, it's important to recognize all of our past.
jjames12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: cpan on jun 18 Reply with quote

I saw this on C-SPANN and thought, it was about time this be airred. Thank you for being the kind of human being who has the kind of human feelings that screams NO!! This is wrong!!!! Let's look at this history no matter how ugley, so the healing can begin. I know the hurt. My classmate, Sammy Young (Black) in 1964, was shot in the back with a shotgun and nothing was done to the killer. We protested in the streets but nothing happen. It was a time when thas was no justice in a white on black crime.
Mary Nascimento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Allan's appearance on CSPAN is what prompted me to log on to this website and participate in whatever dialogs ensue.
If he reads this post, I would like to thank him for his courage and intergrity in taking a position that cannot help but make him unpopular.

[/code][/u]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: