withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Website respons

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newsouthstudent1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Website respons Reply with quote

I thought the website was very iformative, its so easy today society for us to look at other countries demonic history, but we try to cover up our own. It's hard to imagine people being like that, and wanting to harm people like that just cause the color of there skin. This website though does give a great insight though on the conditions for black people in the late 1800's early 1900s. I knew that it was bad what happen to people seeing the bodies hanging, it ranks up there with the holocost. I thought the movie made the website a lot better, it gave it an authentic. A person could feel like they were there, and walking through the south.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: