withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mandatory veiwing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc4ucb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Mandatory veiwing Reply with quote

I hate looking at these photos but I feel that I must. I think they should be shown in every High School class room in America.

If I had the means I would have these photos posted on bill boards in each location that is identifiable. I would like to see the spectators identified and published.

My intention is not to embarrass and harass but to break down denial.

Our parents and grandparents are in those mobs.
biko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! Reply with quote

:!: :!: :!: Why can't we make this something that all high school students MUST read, study? Without identifying these issues we allow denial and this type of beliefs to go on generation after generation. When we realize that ones color does NOT make a person different? I am so sickened at the racism that goes on and on, the denial that persists whether its towards African Americans or any other group of peoples MUST stop! Please educate your children, propose this book as one that must be read before graduation from all high schools.
The very fact that we even heard about NOOSe's is surprising because most of the time these types of racist actions are totally overlooked! It must be seen for what it is....................if we don't one day they will find a reason to hate each one of us for Whatever reason they can come up with. Stop the ignorance, open your hearts and see we are all in this together!
AfricanUnity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: African Reparations for the Black Holocaust Petition Reply with quote

African Reparations for the Black Holocaust Petition: http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/10151.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: