withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

highly repulsed ELA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramken23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: highly repulsed ELA Reply with quote

It is shocking that this really happened for such a long period of time. I am completely digusted with the concept of lynching and it makes me ashamed of what humans are capable of. I wonder about the witnesses to these inhuman acts...are they still alive? Do they still believe this or have they completely changed? It was hard to watch the movie without having your stomach turn. It shows how much we have changed as a society, but it also shows we still have a lot of work ahead to keep improving. I found the most disturbing photo to be the hanging of Jack Holmes. Not only is it degrading to be naked as you are being murdered, but to have a crowd form just to watch? There are no words to express my repugnance. The children who observed these felonies were most likely scarred for life, but the worst part of it was that they were being taught that it was acceptable and not a crime. In my opinion, the photos are quite morbid, but I guess it is a necessary method to bring us to this harsh reality.
newsreal100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: