withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lets do the right thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amiami4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: lets do the right thing Reply with quote

monsters appears in differents shades of colors, nationalities, faith, they often hides in groups , cowards are like that. the amazing truth is that they always sign their crimes.i would like to congratulate you for these website.
amiami4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: amiami4life Reply with quote

i like to respond to my own posting.
it will stupid or at least irresponsable not to add to what i posted. is it about stating that thats people who individually or collectivelly commits crimes against humanity are preventing from redemption. no no no
accountability there must be that i like to be sure. there is laws and enforcements.i like to believe that people who had the drive to do wrong have the rest of there life to do right, right to the level of their wrong.i am from france.how can we accept as americans to see the despair of people living in "ghettos" and not reacting. in american cities most of the crimes that kills innocent children, where drugs destroy any dream happens in these neighborhood. accountability ? whose responsable ? it is time to look at ourselves in the mirror and to change, it seems it is getting harder and harder to get away from the truth. don't blame me , just a personal impression so do we want our instinct to dominate the spirit in us or the opposite ? reply please
newsreal100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone could answer your question I think we'd have a shoe-in for the next Nobel Prize Winner!!!

Sadly, I believe that there are greater forces at large that wish to maintain the status quo. The real question is how do we overcome such forces. Forces that have been around long before you and I or even our great-great grandparents.

The best answer I can give and its not an easy thing to do either...is love!!!
Love your neighbor, be slow to harsh judgments, especially when making them against a group of ppl. Never be ashamed to defend what you believe, and finally LOVE!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: