withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teaching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parnold

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: teaching Reply with quote

I revisited withoutsanctuary today and again viewed the video, preparing my syllabus for the new semester. I use the site, video and photos, in my seminar for first year college students, none of whom have ever seen such images and are shocked by them. I have seen and revisited these images, just as I did today, and cannot experience them without experiencing the shuddering emotion I felt the first time I saw this material. I consider the existence of the withoutsanctuary website a gift beyond measure for all of us, and I am privileged to be able to use it in my teaching.
newsreal100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more. God bless this man for listening to God and putting these images up so that none will forget. One day these images will be used in everyday classrooms to teach and students of all races and colors will listen with an open heart and open mind. Then and only then will this truly be history.
RMCII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Also putting this site into syllabus Reply with quote

Parnold, I teach US history at a northern university and intend to use this website as a teaching aid. Could you tell me how this worked out for you and what your student's reactions during class were? Any information that you could share on your teaching methodology here would also be helpful. I would appreciate your feedback.
Best Regards
RMCII
University of North Dakota
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: