withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Imagine

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Imagine Reply with quote

What's so profound about these pictures of so many lynchings is the fact that they were all captured on film during a point in time many decades after slavery had been abolished in the United States, which can only mean that the worst of these murderous events which one refered to as "the darkest moment in our Nation's history" will never be seen because there are no pictures of it. One can only imagine the extent of the brutal violence of rapes and murders African American men, women, and children experienced during their 400 plus years of enslavement prior to this time.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply to imagine Reply with quote

That is so sad to think of. It makes me feel very angry and it makes me want to cry for all African Americans who've suffered so many injustices in America.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The joy in the faces of the people doing the killing i can equate in the joy some police have in beating or killing african americans now
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: