withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nothing ever changes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reflection

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Nothing ever changes Reply with quote

Dear James:

I saw your presentation on C-Span, Washington Journal, and I was exceeding encouraged that you presented this hauntingly horrific material to a consistently hateful, racist, and violent people. As you could tell from the white people who called in to justify their ancestral conduct, these same callers' ancestors were standing under the trees in the photos smiling and pointing at the dead souls lynched, burned, castrated, and tormented. What do you do with people like these? They are now in full control of every branch of government; they have reversed every single governmental protection plan or policy that remotely attempted to correct these atrociously historical behaviors. And yet, they are as prevasive as ever. The Bush Administration has fanned the flame of racial intolerance and made it very clear that the "red states" was a tacit cry for the rise of proto confederacy.

James, these white people are brutal, savage, blood thirsty, and thrive on hatred because they somehow believe that they are a superior race, when in fact, all I see is a beast who walks on two legs. The women are as vicious as their male counterparts and in 21st century America it is worse than ever. The latest statistics suggest that an African-American male univeristy graduate in New York City, has the same possibility of employment as a white criminal and 50% of African-Americans both male and female are unemployed throughout the nation. To me it seems like we are back in the Reconstruction Era after the Civil War in America.

The Bush Administration intends to gut federal programs, tax payer supported, which is a miniscule portion of the annual appropriations and give the proceeds to the rich. The tax cuts has made many millionaires out of the already white priviledged, while Black homelessness, poverty, and unemployment runs rampant. And yet, these people consider and call themselves "Christians!" In what world...the hell world where they come from? I applaude your sensitivity in a sea of souless creatures...but I ask you how you can change the heart of the heartless, the minds of the mindlessly racist, and the laws, which have been historically and constitutionally enforced?
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: You offend me Reply with quote

To lump all white people together in such a generalized and biased manner is a form of racism in its own right. Such rhetoric does as much to encourage and perpetuate racism as neo-nazi propaganda. You offend me, but I wish you gods blessing all the same.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Reflection,

I am a white male that was born in this country in 1944 and I agree with all of your feelings that you expressed. I am ashamed for the actions of my ancestors and I am ashamed of the American Government that is destroying our country today. Please accept my personal apology for any wrong doing towards your ancestors but let us not give up. Let's join hands and minds to fight for the future of our children and the world. Please read my post below that further explains my feelings. Thank you for posting your thoughts for all of us to consider.

jdthomas
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing ever changes Reply with quote

[quote="Reflection"]Dear James:

I saw your presentation on C-Span, Washington Journal, and I was exceeding encouraged that you presented this hauntingly horrific material to a consistently hateful, racist, and violent people. As you could tell from the white people who called in to justify their ancestral conduct, these same callers' ancestors were standing under the trees in the photos smiling and pointing at the dead souls lynched, burned, castrated, and tormented. What do you do with people like these? They are now in full control of every branch of government; they have reversed every single governmental protection plan or policy that remotely attempted to correct these atrociously historical behaviors. And yet, they are as prevasive as ever. The Bush Administration has fanned the flame of racial intolerance and made it very clear that the "red states" was a tacit cry for the rise of proto confederacy.

James, these white people are brutal, savage, blood thirsty, and thrive on hatred because they somehow believe that they are a superior race, when in fact, all I see is a beast who walks on two legs. The women are as vicious as their male counterparts and in 21st century America it is worse than ever. The latest statistics suggest that an African-American male univeristy graduate in New York City, has the same possibility of employment as a white criminal and 50% of African-Americans both male and female are unemployed throughout the nation. To me it seems like we are back in the Reconstruction Era after the Civil War in America.

The Bush Administration intends to gut federal programs, tax payer supported, which is a miniscule portion of the annual appropriations and give the proceeds to the rich. The tax cuts has made many millionaires out of the already white priviledged, while Black homelessness, poverty, and unemployment runs rampant. And yet, these people consider and call themselves "Christians!" In what world...the hell world where they come from? I applaude your sensitivity in a sea of souless creatures...but I ask you how you can change the heart of the heartless, the minds of the mindlessly racist, and the laws, which have been historically and constitutionally enforced?[/quote]

Only the truth can change the heart of the heartless, the minds of the mindlessly racist, and the laws.
Sid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1)The latest statistics suggest that an African-American male univeristy graduate in New York City, has the same possibility of employment as a white criminal and 50% of African-Americans both male and female are unemployed throughout the nation.

Sounds like a lie. Got any thing to back up that moronic statement?

2)To me it seems like we are back in the Reconstruction Era after the Civil War in America

I agree, that was an era of persecution of white Southern Christian people.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sid"]

I agree, that was an era of persecution of white Southern Christian people.[/quote]

persecution of White Southern Christian peoples and of course...
"blacks"

Persecution of values and beliefs; life.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: