withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AUDIO RECORDINGS OF ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulgrooveuk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: AUDIO RECORDINGS OF ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS Reply with quote

PLEASE I AM FROM THE UK and i was just watching a video last night of and american lecture , i wont mention his name for now , but i was wondering if someone can tell me where i could get any audio and video`s of people talking about there experiences of lyching and slavery , im sure thier are films out thier and in your country you must have many of these .
PLEASE CONTACT ME ..im not rich but if you require a fee for these tapes and videos i will be willing to pay for this .....as this is a HISTORY that should NEVER be forgotten

please feel free to contact me at any time by email

: - soulgrooveuk@yahoo.com
Miles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that series on tape called "Voices of ex-slaves" put together by John Henry Faulk. The following link is the result of a search on google about this product. Hope this helps you out.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=voices+of+ex-slaves+john+henry+faulk&btnG=Google+Search
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: