withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

woman on bridge

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: woman on bridge Reply with quote

:?:
why was the woman hung from the bridge,what was her supposed crime.i think it is fear that make humans do these type of things to each other.i come from a minority culture in northern ireland and i can say with the ultmost certainty that there are people here that would do this today if given the chance just think back to the shankill butchers of the seventies.the majority will always fear the minirity therefore they seek to terrarise as violently as they can.thats why they keep the photos to prove that they have done it and worn the teeshirt FEAR is what they FEEL therefore they have to look at the photos to reasure themselves that the are superior
IRUSH46836@AOL.COM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: SADNESS Reply with quote

WISH YOU COULD SPEAK LOUDER, SO EVERYONE IN THIS NATION COULD HEAR YOU. WISH YOUR THOUGHTS AND PHOTOS COULD BE SEEN DAILY, SO THAT EVERYONG COULD SEE. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME WHO WOULD LAUGH. MAYBE SOMEWHERE IN THEIR LIFE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE LAUGHING AT (HUMAN) MAYBE.

I AGREE WITH ONE OF YOUR WRITERS, THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE TODAY THAT IF GIVEN A CHANCE WOULD CARRY OUT THE CRULTY ON ANOTHER JUST BECAUSE.

THE OFFSPRINGS OF THE RELATIVES AND FRIEND OF THOSE WHO WERE MURDERED ARE ALIVE TODAY. THEY HAVE CHILDREN, WONDER WHAT THEY TELL THEIR CHILDRN ABOUT THE WHITE RACE. THE UNJUST THAT WAS BROUGHT ON THE BLACK RACE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR SO MANY YEARS. "WITHOUT SANCTUARY" GOOD JOB
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: