withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wow....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Wow.... Reply with quote

That was deep. I don't think I've been moved like that since I watched Roots (and I was a child then). I thought I couldn't be shocked at my age with the things that I've seen in life and on the screens, but these images drove feelings of sadness and fear right into my heart, knowing that we are capable of such things. Like others in this forum and in other places have said, most of us wouldn't treat animals and insects like that, even if they didn't belong to us. Indeed, many slave owners treated their animals with much more kindness while simply breeding the slaves and [i]feeding[/i] them just enough to keep them alive and useful.
Man it's just a shame.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame indeed.

I believe it does no good for those to post what they would or wouldn't do, to animals or ants, et. cetera, because it isn't about the non-violent. It is about the violent.

It's easy to sit there and say "I would never do that." But everyone is is the predator and prey in their life's experiences. Be careful with the word "never", because I'll bet my last three cents that a person who said they would never do, has already done it.
Onyx23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: defies logic Reply with quote

[quote="Kush Queen"]It's a shame indeed.

I believe it does no good for those to post what they would or wouldn't do, to animals or ants, et. cetera, because it isn't about the non-violent. It is about the violent.

It's easy to sit there and say "I would never do that." But everyone is is the predator and prey in their life's experiences. Be careful with the word "never", because I'll bet my last three cents that a person who said they would never do, has already done it.[/quote]

People go through their entires lives and never steal.
People go through there entire lives and nver kill.
People go through there entire LIFE where some do things and some don't.

Saying that one will NEVER do anything does not place a verdict of guilty of that persons character.

I think every African American should read and study this site just for the fact of sheer shock value of the "QUANTITY of atrocities involved. And these are just only the "documented photos". I don't have the raw numbers but I'm guessing that these represent less than 1-2 percent of total actrocities perpetrated against [our] African American race.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: