withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In A Rage, Am I Alone?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missmakaveli8803

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: In A Rage, Am I Alone? Reply with quote

I sit here, right now, after just viewing each photo on this website. i have yet to watch the movie. It took a lot of strength within me to go threw these pictures, and i hurried the further in i got as it is very hard to swallow and keep everything down.
These evil, evil people. Laughing, smiling, torturing, killing, raping, humiliating... How could they do this and then have the nerve to say that black people are below WHITES? HA! that, black people are less HUMAN! It is a disgrace to animals to call these evil monsters animals, for animals dont even act as they did. Not all white ppl are like this i am aware of that and i do not hate white people, but i DO hate with every inch of my body and soul the majority that IS racist and evil!
What am i supposed to do now? I feel guilty to be alive, and there is a HUGE white privilage! There is a great article you guys should check out, link is [url]http://www.prisonactivist.org/cws/sharon.html
I read about this book in a book entitled, Not Guilty. A man reading it saw the pictures, and then said he realized, it is still going on today only it is the cops and other black males doing it to each other. They are tormented, we need to help them. The lynching, racism, hatred and EVILNESS must stop.
I dont know what else to say. I am at a lose 4 words.
jennyf444

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Rage... Reply with quote

Well I can understand why rage would one emotion resulting from seeing the photos, but for me, I've got to do what I can to spread knowledge, and overcome hate. I'm a product of both races, and I've experienced both sides of racism. I decided I can make a difference, and you know something, positive reaching out does work. Being angry at whites and carrying that anger deep inside only brews trouble, we are not in this world to carry hatred. You can see by the photos what that does. I used to get stares because of the way I look. I have green eyes, reddish brown hair, and tan skin. I look like a myriad of races, and I decided to use that for good. It's a good conversation piece. I lived in a community where I was the only non-white and it worked. I had whites tell me for the first time, they didn't know they could be friends with a black. They thought every black hated them. They learned to open up to me and the fears subsided. I was one person, and one person can do it. Start right where you are, and stop hating and start reaching out to others in a positive manner. I did the same thing with blacks, a lot of blacks hated me because I represent a blatant reminder of a bi-racial union. But as a person I learned to deal with each person individually, not as a race, but as a people. We can do it. Try it. It works.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not enraged. saddened. that there are much more images out there documenting the evil nature of the human being. i dont see the souls in the images of the dead. whats sad is the souls of the images of the living.

i was raised in a racist neighborhood, most would think i would be enraged by any aspect of racism for the rest of my life. and i do not hate. i've made no effort to not hate, i just know it isnt within me. and i know that people who fear being racist have the fear of hate being within them. i think once u believe and know within yourself that u could not bring yourself to hate any other human being, you've evolved past the evil nature of these people we are viewing.
Kadako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Alone? Reply with quote

In this world, there's always someone around who will validate your point of view. For that reason you are never alone.

You could be among the throng of festive/enraged human beings determined to cause one human being a bitter end.

This website doesn't work very well for me as a "Look at the evil white people" website. Instead this website is the example I've been waiting for, that shows just what you or I am capable of.

The folly of white people, is that they are people. Territorial, bored, holding back a need to conquer everything while surviving within the laws of those who already conquered. It's what all people have in common.

I'll admit that white people have the social disadvantage of coming from a race of people that assumed they were genetically superior simply because they would eat with forks, ignoring the secrets embedded within societies of other races. They stand proud in a festive sense, in order to prove to themselves that there are still some things in life to be proud of.

While at the same time, white people have made enough of an impression on black people that black people have adopted their most discouraging word for someone of another race. Some prey upon the efforts of a very wise man, to steal money in the name of racial payback.

We're all more idiot than we choose to be. If this world is nothing but black people, and white people to you, than we are nothing more than colored sacks of meat to you.

My advice is this. Take some time to become bored of your own emotion, and look beyond the picture. See a person killed for whatever reason by other people. Know that when that man was demonized by the people who would kill him, the people who would kill him became demons not in his eyes but their own. The joy of giving pain, the closure of killing that which you hate and the pride of knowing that you need not worry while the mob is on your side.

Imagine the eyes of the person hanging from the tree looking down at you, suspended in life for an eternity with the thoughts of a person who will have no life. That persons life taken away, by other people. His life given little consideration by those people, in that he was merely a means to an end. For that persons sake, never take a life merely to satisfy your hunger for closure. That persons life was worth more, and so was the life that you may intend to take as a means to satisfy you while you pretend to believe that you're attempting to satisfy a dead body.
Graceland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you just ramble on and on in jumbled loops of words that make no sense. stop trying to sound so intelligent. your making a fool of yourself.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: