withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C-Span Allen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: C-Span Allen Reply with quote

Watched with interest the program this morning on C-Span in which Mr. Allen hawked his book about the lynchings in America’s recent past. It was great entertainment to see such a narrow-minded man like Mr. Allen self destruct in front of a couple of hundred viewers. Mr. Allen was not interested contradictory facts that several callers presented to him and instead preferred to pitch his intolerant attacks against White people and particularly Southern White people whom he intensely dislikes down to the way they speak English. After getting that particular vindictive attack across, it not clear what he wishes to be done now about the lynching of Negroes many generations ago. He made no coherent argument except perhaps a case for stoking the grievance industry more to make it blaze even brighter; and perhaps that all Whites should habour the same self hate about themselves that it appears that he does about himself.

As for apologies, I’m all form them. While the Senate is busy apologizing for not being appropriately attentive to Negroes in the past on the lynching issue, they may as well apologize for the following too:

1. War crimes and genocide perpetrated on the South by Northern Armies (composed of mercenaries from Europe).
2. War crimes in particular committed by Useless Grant, Ape Lincoln, and Sherman the Coward, and others under their commands.
3. For imprisoning President Jeff Davis for two years without charges and never giving him a trial.
4. For the phony trial given to the Civil War commander of the prison camp in Andersonville GA which resulted in a LYNCHING.
5. For “reconstruction” which continues on the Southern states to this day.
6. For the White Northerners who bought Negroes in Africa and sold them in large numbers to Brazil and other countries.
7. For White Northerners who sold their slaves “down South” when their states rescinded slavery, so as not to lose money by given them their freedom.
8. To all Southern White boys who have served and died in a greater proportion to their numbers in the population in all the Yankee wars around the world.
9. For the schools that have been destroyed in all parts of the country because of the various court orders (busing etc) and goofy laws.
10. Hiring quotas.
11. And, most important of all, the Senate should apologize for the crime wave unleashed on Whites by Negroes since about 1954. Violent interracial crime against Whites by Negroes, adjusted for population differences, is about seven to one; one interracial crime by a White for every seven committed by a Negro against a White. In addition, White women are killed and raped by the thousands each year by rampaging Negroes to the point that their very freedom of movement is severely curtailed in many urban areas.

Change is coming. In the North and the South there is growing sentiment that it is time to part ways again. The North can have Atlanta.

Secession again, the honourable solution. Dixie Forever.
desed1975

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: YOU ARE AN IDIOT Reply with quote

FIRST OF ALL SIR, YOU ARE A RACIST. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE ATROCITIES YOUR PEOPLE COMMITTED IN THOSE DAYS DEEPLY AFFECTS THE MINORITIES IN THIS COUNTRY. MAYBE IF YOU LOST A FEW HUNDRED OF YOUR RELATIVES IN THIS FASHION MAYBE YOU COULD SEE PAST YOUR OWN IGNORANCE. I GREW UP IN OLGETHROPE COUNTY GEORGIA AND I LOST MANY OF RELATIVES TO LYNCHINGS,TARRINGS AND BURNINGS. IT HAS SHAPED WHO I HAVE BECOME. YOU ARE THE KIND OF WHITE PERSON I CAN'T TOLERATE. YOUR KIND IS BAD FOR THBE PROGRESSION OF THE GREAT LAND AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY. THAT IS OF COURSE, IF THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE YOU. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR [expletive deleted] BELIEFS. P.S. YOU CAN KEEP LINCOLN. THE ONLY REASON HE FREED US WAS TO HURT THE CONFEDERATE'S ECONOMY. YOU WOULD NEVER TALK THAT BULL IN A MOSTLY BLACK TOWN AND CITY. YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COWARD
desed1975

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: BLACKS COMMITT ACTS OF VOILENCE ON WHITES MORE THAN Reply with quote

THAT LAST SO CALLED FACTABOUT RAMPAGING BLACKS IS COMPLETE HORSE [expletive deleted]. YES WE COMMITT CRIMES BUT IT IS ALMOST ENTIRELY AGAINST OURSELVES. WE DON'T BLOW UP GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, SHOOT UP SCHOOLS, KILL OUR PARENTS OR BECOME SERIAL AND MASS MURDERERS. GET YOU SO-CALLED FACTS RIGHT DIP [expletive deleted]
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: C-Span Allen Reply with quote

[quote="randy"]
11. And, most important of all, the Senate should apologize for the crime wave unleashed on Whites by Negroes since about 1954. Violent interracial crime against Whites by Negroes, adjusted for population differences, is about seven to one; one interracial crime by a White for every seven committed by a Negro against a White. In addition, White women are killed and raped by the thousands each year by rampaging Negroes to the point that their very freedom of movement is severely curtailed in many urban areas."

...Why should the [i]government [/i]apologize for the "negroes" attacking whites?
..and which crimes do you speak of?
...If you lived in a society that was against you from the very beginning, would you not expect to see violence? especially violence carried out on those who have opressed you?
As for your comment White Women that are killed and raped by the thousands, white males rape and kill white women also. Africans in America, that are males rape and kill Africans in America that are women... Do you not find it irnoic, that some White Women could have lied, just to get "negroes" killed, and now, they are reaping bad karma by being raped again? It all boils down to the fear of the African in America, really. You fear what you do not understand. That is the white woman's
freedom of movement" may be threatened. Because they are scared of what they do not know. If anything, the media pacifies and generates this fear of Africans in America. Do some more research and think about through the eyes of other side.
Sid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: C-Span Allen Reply with quote

[quote="randy"]Watched with interest the program this morning on C-Span in which Mr. Allen hawked his book about the lynchings in America’s recent past. It was great entertainment to see such a narrow-minded man like Mr. Allen self destruct in front of a couple of hundred viewers. Mr. Allen was not interested contradictory facts that several callers presented to him and instead preferred to pitch his intolerant attacks against White people and particularly Southern White people whom he intensely dislikes down to the way they speak English. After getting that particular vindictive attack across, it not clear what he wishes to be done now about the lynching of Negroes many generations ago. He made no coherent argument except perhaps a case for stoking the grievance industry more to make it blaze even brighter; and perhaps that all Whites should habour the same self hate about themselves that it appears that he does about himself.

As for apologies, I’m all form them. While the Senate is busy apologizing for not being appropriately attentive to Negroes in the past on the lynching issue, they may as well apologize for the following too:

1. War crimes and genocide perpetrated on the South by Northern Armies (composed of mercenaries from Europe).
2. War crimes in particular committed by Useless Grant, Ape Lincoln, and Sherman the Coward, and others under their commands.
3. For imprisoning President Jeff Davis for two years without charges and never giving him a trial.
4. For the phony trial given to the Civil War commander of the prison camp in Andersonville GA which resulted in a LYNCHING.
5. For “reconstruction” which continues on the Southern states to this day.
6. For the White Northerners who bought Negroes in Africa and sold them in large numbers to Brazil and other countries.
7. For White Northerners who sold their slaves “down South” when their states rescinded slavery, so as not to lose money by given them their freedom.
8. To all Southern White boys who have served and died in a greater proportion to their numbers in the population in all the Yankee wars around the world.
9. For the schools that have been destroyed in all parts of the country because of the various court orders (busing etc) and goofy laws.
10. Hiring quotas.
11. And, most important of all, the Senate should apologize for the crime wave unleashed on Whites by Negroes since about 1954. Violent interracial crime against Whites by Negroes, adjusted for population differences, is about seven to one; one interracial crime by a White for every seven committed by a Negro against a White. In addition, White women are killed and raped by the thousands each year by rampaging Negroes to the point that their very freedom of movement is severely curtailed in many urban areas.

Change is coming. In the North and the South there is growing sentiment that it is time to part ways again. The North can have Atlanta.

Secession again, the honourable solution. Dixie Forever.[/quote]

AMEN southern brother! I suggest you haters of the South on here read the book The South Was Right.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole North vs. South thing is no longer relevant. War is war. If you lost, you lost.

Hell, I don't know why people hate the South. Maybe that's just a yankee thing. Maybe that's just a "white" thing.

Let's at least gripe about something that actually matters.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: apologies Reply with quote

Randy slow down my man. What that whites control 98 percent of the wealth in this country. Own most of the major companies run most of the bank and insurances companies. attempt to run policies around the world. Isn't that enough? You can't have every little thing your way it never happens.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: apologies Reply with quote

Randy slow down my man. What that whites control 98 percent of the wealth in this country. Own most of the major companies run most of the bank and insurances companies. attempt to run policies around the world. Isn't that enough? You can't have every little thing your way it never happens.
janet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Randy is just ignorant Reply with quote

You complain about Mr Allen trying to pass on his message and then you go on and on about what white america should or should not apologize for. The one questions you should ask yourself is, what did the African Americans do to deserve enslavement , torture and the disgusting lynchings in Mr Allen's work? It was always the whites killing the Africans. You all claimed to be White Anglo Christians, where in the bible does it say... ooh go kill black people. I would not be suprised to know that you and your mother, sisters and brothers were among the bystanders enjoying the lynchings that your fathers and grandfathers were committing. you should be ashamed of yourself. White supremacy my ASS. White people are no better than black people, they only appear so because the have the resources to kill everybody who they see as a threat.
SeattleSon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Randy, that's why photos can be so precious. Regardless of how able or not Mr. Allen is in "defending" his message; the photographs speak so very clearly. In their silence they tell more than any head can capture and hold, or any mouth can relate. In their silence they speak of a history that is not so far away. In their silence they speak for those that died so bitterly, and the philistine nature of the injustice leveled on these people, our human brothers and sisters; their silence screams this, and so much more.
Avari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ridiculous that you're attacking a man for offering proof on the cruelty that fellow humans can inflict on eachother. And you know what? From viewing all those photos, I'm not all that surprised he doesn't like southern whites very much. Speaking as a white(Irish-Scotch-Italian-German) person myself, I can completely understand how he would feel that way, though.
Personally, I'm more angry at the ignorance than the skin color of the people who did these things. Not just by whites in 1910 Georgia, but at all times, and all over the world by many different races, do these things happen. It's a sad, sad thing, and an apology would be the VERY least of what would be expected from the governing bodies of our country. It is something that as a nation we must ALL take collective responsibility for, black, white, yellow, or GREEN, and work to make sure that this never, EVER happens and goes unpunished again.
SeattleSon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Avari"]It's ridiculous that you're attacking a man for offering proof on the cruelty that fellow humans can inflict on eachother. And you know what? From viewing all those photos, I'm not all that surprised he doesn't like southern whites very much. Speaking as a white(Irish-Scotch-Italian-German) person myself, I can completely understand how he would feel that way, though.
Personally, I'm more angry at the ignorance than the skin color of the people who did these things. Not just by whites in 1910 Georgia, but at all times, and all over the world by many different races, do these things happen. It's a sad, sad thing, and an apology would be the VERY least of what would be expected from the governing bodies of our country. It is something that as a nation we must ALL take collective responsibility for, black, white, yellow, or GREEN, and work to make sure that this never, EVER happens and goes unpunished again.[/quote]

amen, well said.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: