withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American History

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big John

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: American History Reply with quote

It is a sad commentary on life in America, and human beings in general, that the attrocities we commit go unpunished and unnoticed. We need only look back through out our history to see the crimes/sins we have committed against blacks, american natives, immigrants, and etc. to see "man's inhumanity to man". Unfortunately, it continues into the present. We can only hope, through the publication of information of this type, that we will learn to correct our evil ways and become better human beings.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps.

Atrocities never go unpunished and unnoticed.
What goes around comes around.
Sid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: American History Reply with quote

[quote="Big John"]It is a sad commentary on life in America, and human beings in general, that the attrocities we commit go unpunished and unnoticed. We need only look back through out our history to see the crimes/sins we have committed against blacks, american natives, immigrants, and etc. to see "man's inhumanity to man". Unfortunately, it continues into the present. We can only hope, through the publication of information of this type, that we will learn to correct our evil ways and become better human beings.[/quote]

Repent all ye white sinners/devils...bla bla bla
As " I look back through out our history to see the crimes/sins we have committed against blacks, american natives, immigrants, and etc." I don't see that I have done anything wrong therefore I feel absolutely no remorse. Get over it people and stop acting like a victim!
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop "acting" like victims?

It isn't an act.
Sid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm

Last edited by Sid on Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: crying over treatment Reply with quote

Not going to blame the white man for my problems but he did contribute to the atmosphere we live in today. It's inherent, who attempted to wipe out an entire race of people in Germany, and Russia, who dropped the Atomic Bomb and brought disease to a Native People in an attempt to wipe them out. But more importantly who will drop the first nuclear bomb and have a perfect excuse to do it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: racism Reply with quote

Until you get to the point of not knowing whether that policeman that is following you because of your race is going to accidently blow your brains out because you were reaching for the your identification, until you get to the point of being charge higher interest rates and insurance rates, until you wonder why your uncle who went to town in a small alabama town in the 1960's hasn't reappeared yet, until you get told you're over qualified for a job that is given to someone who has more credentials than you, til you start getting prisons sentences based off your race that are two to three times longer than allowed by law don't get angry.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sid"]Here is an example of being a victim. True story from Birmingham late 50's.........
There's a young black at bus stop. He pays the driver his fare, then proceeds down the sidewalk so that he may enter the door at "the back of the bus". Before he can get there, the driver speeds away. He only had enough money for fare to work and the return trip. Now he has a choice, walk to work and be late, or walk home that night.

THAT is a 'victim'. Not the end of the story though. He toughed it out and did what he had to do to be successful. He did not resign to hopelessness or laziness. Never robbed or stole as far as I know. This guy just retired comfortably a few months ago from the company I work for. I respect that.

I must say though, that a rapidly increasing number of young white adults and youths are getting pretty tired of hearing young blacks cry racism and ' how bad we got it' just because they can't compete in college or the workforce due to their OWN CHOICES IN LIFESTYLE. Rev Jessie and Rev Al keeps filling their heads with foolishness. It comes down to personal goals stop blaming whitey.[/quote]

Okay. That "black" man was not a victim, but others are.

And I agree with what you say about some complaining about "how bad we got it."
Life is not hard. Believing life is hard is part of opression. And it goes for everyone. Not just "blacks."

However, some people DO have it bad.

I agree with your opinion on Jessie and Al's actions.

Sometimes it is not one's choice in lifestyle that determines how well they do in college or the workforce.

But perhaps, not everything is as bad as it seems... or is it?
When you think in terms of the possibilities that could be... maybe.
Not really sure.
Still thinking about it.

Victims? No.
It's more like cause and effect...
Average Joe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Random thoughts Reply with quote

"Unfortunately, it continues into the present. We can only hope, through the publication of information of this type, that we will learn to correct our evil ways and become better human beings."

That's the best thing you said. And that's what makes America better then so many other nations. It also shows why millions of people around the world want to come to America. It shows why black Jamaicans and Africans, Arabs, Indians, and Chinese are coming here - and not to other societes. Where else would they get a majority so conscious of its own past wrongs? Where else would they encouter such moral examinition? Nowhere - ok fine Canada, UK, France, and other western nations don't count.

"We need only look back through out our history to see the crimes/sins we have committed against blacks, american natives, immigrants, and etc. to see "man's inhumanity to man".

You are being way to selective in this. You think only white Americans commited evil around the earth when you say "man's inhumanity to man"? What about the Mongols which genocided quite a few nations, overran Europe and raped their way into the genes of East Europeans? What about the Arabs - how did they spread Islam and why did they have way more African slaves than whites ever did? What about the Turks and their treatment of the nations they overran - ask the Armenians. What about Japanese war crimes in China? What about the Chinese and their treatement of minorites in Tibet and the west China? What about atrocities in Africa - you think it's EVER been a continent of peace? I could go on.

All you apologizing white Americans will soon find out what the game is about when the stronger Asian and African races replace you and you are a minority with limitted power. But go ahead an apologize some more... others will respect that - ask how that worked for the the white minorities around the world who lost their grip on power in non-white nations. Good luck!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: