withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How I came upon this web-site

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twalty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: How I came upon this web-site Reply with quote

I think it takes courage for a society to face its demons. Particularly the demons it has created for itself in the name of race, religion or 'superiorty' to 'difference'. However, we all know how long it took black, white and liberal America to demonstrate the immorality of willfull ignorance to those who held on for far longer than is moral. Long after the Nazi madness (if a barometer is necessary) in any case. Now, we are faced with the same crazed immorality. Based on the fact that the USA is a society founded on fear and neuroses, how can it's leaders govern by what is right and moral, unless it publicly faces its demons. A coming clean, the disclosure of past wrong doings in order to create the catharsis that would create cleanliness. The USA is far from having that courage.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: How I came upon this web-site Reply with quote

[quote="twalty"]I think it takes courage for a society to face its demons. Particularly the demons it has created for itself in the name of race, religion or 'superiorty' to 'difference'. However, we all know how long it took black, white and liberal America to demonstrate the immorality of willfull ignorance to those who held on for far longer than is moral. Long after the Nazi madness (if a barometer is necessary) in any case. Now, we are faced with the same crazed immorality. Based on the fact that the USA is a society founded on fear and neuroses, how can it's leaders govern by what is right and moral, unless it publicly faces its demons. A coming clean, the disclosure of past wrong doings in order to create the catharsis that would create cleanliness. The USA is far from having that courage.[/quote]

Cleanliness is a state of spirituality with the creator; something America has never had, and never will have.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: