withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We have to know what kind of people we are dealing with!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VonnettaMuhammad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: We have to know what kind of people we are dealing with!!! Reply with quote

Peace,
I just want to say to all of my brothers and sisters and people of color and others, when you look at these pictures, it should be enough for you to know that the white man is the devil. With humility I must say, it is not racist to speak the truth. Every other people on the planet have done evil to others, but the White man's evil has touched the entire face of the planet and you can not deny that. Let's be reasonable and sit down and discuss this. We are so intellectual except when it come to this issue.
Long live the spirit of the MILLIONSMOREMOVEMENT!!!
REPARATIONS NOW!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the White woman the devil too?
Onyx23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: HA Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]Is the White woman the devil too?[/quote]

uh oh...
Kadako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: This is why I'm an Atheist Reply with quote

First off, I have every reason to believe that you are some white twelve year old trying to play a sick joke on a very serious issue. If that isn't the case then rest assure, you sound exactly like that type of person.

The white man is the devil? Isn't that convenient. You honestly believe that you know who the devil is? And you intend to fight the devil, how? You intend to lead a group of people, and do something to the devil. Dare I say, teach him a lesson.

The devil doesn't wear white skin my friend, or at least he doesn't all the time. The devil is an idea, thought up by some has been named saint paul. Just like the koran was an idea thought up by some drifter named mohammad. A very good idea unworthy of him I'll admit, one that will live with us as long as idiots like you have a voice.

The allegorical myths of the bible taken to heart, cause a chaotic mind like yours to determine who fits each character from it. The devil is by far the most popular character from any work of fiction I've ever encountered. One who's persona is often accidentally adopted, often charged upon an unsuspecting innocent by the one true devil among us.

Share this [expletive deleted] planet with white people, earn a [expletive deleted] paycheck, and realize that racism is little more than a conversation topic for drama queens like you. Propagated by idiots for idiots to blame other idiots for. Where you fall in is obvious enough to me.

Can't get over the idea of skin color? Make a doctor rich, and have it surgically removed.
manal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racism is more than a conversation topic to those who live it my friend.
dn1362

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: In reponse to that beast Kadako Reply with quote

Reading your post only shows that the mind set of denial is still very prominate in some peoples minds. Your obviously in denial of the unprevoked hatered that the white race has for the African. If the white man is not the devil he sure ACTS like one! He is the spitting image of SATAN!!! No where on the entire planet earth has the white man gone and not caused blood shed. His mind set is he is superior and all others (expecially the African) and every one else is beneath him.

You say "This is why your an Atheist?" That is the Anti Christ spirit, to dispell the belief that there is a God....also known as the spriit of the Devil. And to attempt to lessen the horrors of racisim with your statement of "racism is little more than a conversation topic" only proves what kind of beast you truly are!
whitedevil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "white devil" stems from bliblical folk lore. Angels were said to be ashen white in appearance, as recounted in various passages in the new and old testaments. Satan, being an angel, was cast from the heavens to the earth.

So the ashen white angel with pale blue eyes would technically be the white devil.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: