withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Derric's Response

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s-dwood8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Derric's Response Reply with quote

I do not know what I can say about this short movie without saying what has already been said in previous responses. I can honestly say I am very moved by the pictures of real human beings hanging and suffering, for what? Coming from an all European background of German and Irish blood viewing this makes me want to believe that it was not as bad as some pictures show us; Where as the truth is right in front of our faces. Coming from an all white background I would like to agree with the narrator by saying that I also feel some sort of denial for what white people did to black people. I know in my head that the atrocities suffered by Black people during the pree civil war era and after was wrong; and we cannot fix the past. I believe that all races could work together and create a better future for our offspring to grow up in; if we start by getting to know and by getting involved with people from other races.

Sincerly, Derric
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: