withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

strange connections

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: strange connections Reply with quote

after reading about racism issues being discussed by English teachers in Japan, I found a link to a racism site showing lots of whites helping blacks after Katerina. No picts of blacks helping whites though...

Then a link to this shocking site. But I am sure if cameras had been around in other parts of the world the same photos would be common, giving the time period.
Another Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Give me a break Reply with quote

While watching the coverage of Katrina, I recall seeing a black family helping an elderly white woman who was suffering from heat stroke. This was only 1 of the many others that I viewed. The citizens from New Orleans helped each other because they were not receiving help elsewhere. Perhaps you should expand your horizons, and check out additional types of media. Your indifference regarding this site is indicative of European societal views. As long as you are comfortable with them, you can expect to be judged by them....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you for this website. I believe that amongst every success we make, we should still remember those who suffer. These images help the individual realize that humilty is only found when we're able to see our faults.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO:

...Just becaue there are no pictures of blacks helping whites, doesn't mean that it wasn't happening. In case you haven't noticed, the media is highly selective. What they post in newspapers and magazines, in news reports and documentaries are only what they want you to see. They are rarely ever the truth, let alone the whole truth. Iif you go through life believing B.S. that is fed to you, you will become naive and ignorant. You must seek truth, by your own means. You could have taken a trip to Lousianna, and probably would have seen everyone helping everyone else, regardless of "race"..."color" et cetera.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: