withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

movie response

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMC118

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: movie response Reply with quote

I was quite shocked by the pictures that I viewed on the without sanctuary movie. They were quite disturbing and much more graphic than I imagined them to be. However I think that it was important for me to see the pictures in order to understand the full extent of the violence and racism present at that time in American history. It is amazing that this sort of thing was occurring not too long ago. I cannot even begin to comprehend the fear that African-Americans, especially those in the South, must have had to endure. This topic, however shameful it is to America's history, is one that should not be forgotton. The Rosewood incident was overlooked for many years and although it was eventually brought to court, it was really too late to heal the scars left on those people's lives. [/list]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: