withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

True Comprehension

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Contrabasso

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: True Comprehension Reply with quote

Congratulations on your diligent presentation of one of the U. S. of A.'s shocking hisorical episodes. I look forward to your additions and continued success.
I hope that the significance of your presentations will be truly understood. Pseudo-intellectualism is a popular form of behavior, especially amongst egocentric politicians and other celebrities. Tragically, the influence this has had on the general population gives the worldwide impression that American society behaves as though stupidity is a virtue. I have read a number of the comments posted on this site. Comparison between your presentations and other historical events made by many visitors here are simply asinine and clearly indicate a lack of knowledge, supplanted by idiotic posturing. I urge everyone who views your presentations to pursue, on their own, this topic in greater detail. This horrific subject is well documented in libraries, archives, the Internet, etc. Also learn of the genocide of the Native American, the African slave-trade, the post cards of French-colonized Vietnam at the turn of the 19th to 20th century, et al. Focus on this research and digest it. Man's inhumanity to man will not cease until there is true comprehension of it.............maybe.
Contrabasso

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not write that drawing comparisons with other historical events was asinine; quite, the contrary, as you have noted in regard to my own comparisons (as well as those done by more thoughtful visitors to this site). It is the type of comparison that many have made that I find asinine.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: