withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saddened

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guest-Tori

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Saddened Reply with quote

I can't believe people could actually treat another person like that. Everybody is the same the eyes of the Lord. It breaks my heart that my ancestors had to go through those horrible times just so I could be free. I could not treat a human that way. I wouldn't even treat a dog like that. Thank the Lord that He has the final say so in a person's life!!
Ramika

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Tori. People have to have an evil heart in order to do something like that. I don't see how anybody could have the heart to do any harm to any one. We can't even imagine what our ancestors went through just so we could be where we are today. I am also glad that God has the final say so in people's lives. What could anyone have done that was so bad that people have to kill them. We all breathe the same air, eat the same food, and put our pants on the same way, so what makes a person better than another person. God sees us all equal and He loves each and every one of us. Why can't there be that same kind of love in the world. One answer - satan.
agnostic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: God??? Reply with quote

Where was God when all this was going on - including the ministers that advocated this indecency to humanity. The Klu Klux Klan was formed in the name of God - atrocities attributed to many in the past were done in the name of God. How can you believe in something that is so cruel to have let this happen at all. I am part of a loving caring family that support each other and would never dream of being cruel to anyone. This is because we find such a thing unthinkable. Not because we believe in God but because we respect humanity in all it's aspects. These pictures are helpful in showing us what can happen when we allow ourselves to think of ourselves as being superior to others. When we can believe that a leader of a country can blatantly go into another country and murder it's people using the poor of his own. Atrocities are still being done in this world. In the name of God.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ramika"]I agree Tori. People have to have an evil heart in order to do something like that. I don't see how anybody could have the heart to do any harm to any one. We can't even imagine what our ancestors went through just so we could be where we are today. I am also glad that God has the final say so in people's lives. What could anyone have done that was so bad that people have to kill them. We all breathe the same air, eat the same food, and put our pants on the same way, so what makes a person better than another person. God sees us all equal and He loves each and every one of us. Why can't there be that same kind of love in the world. One answer - satan.[/quote]

You said it yourself. It's a shame that you can't answer your own question. As I've stated before in another post, Just because we all put our pants on the same way, doesn't mean we all think the same. Everyone is an individual. We all hate, love, fear.. We all have anger, sadness and joy. But everyone uses and expresses their emotions differently. For example: Lynching. I find it amazing that you haven't come to this conclusion even BEFORE looking at these pictures. Do you not have a life? ...Do you not realize that because you have the same physical attributes as another, that you ARE. NOT. THE. SAME. God created us all, but the ways of the world have poisoned some of us.
WAKE UP. ---Our ancestors are among the lynched and burned, but our history does not begin with the slave trade.
Get some reading material and find out who you are.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: