withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrorism???

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
50%White

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Terrorism??? Reply with quote

Why hunting for the Taliban when the world is still crowling with Nazi's, KKK and other idiots who are pleased by looking at these pictures and act egocentricly. They are an utter disgrace to humanity too, aren't they?
And, in my opinion, they are even worse for they'd start this kind of crap from a religious point of view, if I am not mistaken! White supremalist did start to humiliate and enslave other "races" for their profit. A nightmare, if you can imagine that that [i]will[/i] ever happen to you.
These photo's are the ultimate prove to what this kind of people really dream of nowadays. After many decades of collectively living in fear for each-other didn't we learn that we don't have to be afraid at all? To be short; both types are extremists that need the same treatement...[b]justice![/b]

Better hunt them both...

Just a thought...

Cheers from Holland

"the key of sense is laid within the frames between the start and end..."

50%White
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is true that one should focus on his own problems instead of going out and trying to fix the rest.
The comment you made about hunting the Taliban seemed really irrelevant to me.
First of all, no one really knows what the government is doing. For all you know, the government could be working alongside the terrorists. America has done nothing BUT terrorized since the day the poor white European puritans came over here. So what do you expect?

The world IS crawling with the Nazi's and KKK's and everything. You make it sound like it is America's job to eliminate these people from the earth for the wrongdoings they have commited. But who gives a man the authority to rule over another?

Money/Greed is the motor of the world.

You people need to read, instead of talking out of your rectums. Either that, or take your heads out and look around. Wipe the feces from the corners of your eyes. You are blinded by lies, propaganda and systematic psychological deceit.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: