withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

we're worse than animals...the mind is worse than the heart,

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cnith

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: we're worse than animals...the mind is worse than the heart, Reply with quote

the proof is in these horrid pictures. The LOOK on peoples faces as if they're having a party and this is all a big show. It isnt about white vs. black, it's about humans treating others as if they were nothing.

Sad to say that goes on today too... Homeless, Elders, non whites but not necessarily black which btw, gets it from both "sides" too....

What saddens me is that people thought this was normal...that no one in the photos stopped to say hey, this is wrong what is WITH you people!?!?! Y'all are nuts...!

no, instead they went whooo whoooo! lookit there! Now that's what I'm talking about!! let's find another...! We needs a picnic!

*sigh*

Y'all dont worry about blacks being 'racist' over whites or the other way around it means you stuck your head in the sand because it was easy. It's easy to label something and move on...

Better still, stop and UNDERSTAND what was done and why...understand the mentality of those folks thinking it was OK to treat someone else that way and then dont wonder why some are still bitter over it. Maybe you dont know because you have a hidden priveledge... being white. As much as people bitch over Afirmitavie Action, no one has said well wait, if I'm white I can do whatever I want, whenever and whereever...hell if terrorists and killers go lose because they're white, what else is there!?

No? dont think so...? Most horrid killers/bombers/terrorists where WHITE and yet we still fear the 'black man' coming down the street... or we fear that non white folk sittin over there looking 'not so peaceful' because they're looking at you (probably wondering what heinous thing you might do or think of them.)

Anyway I've had enough of this... Y'all can choose to listen or just go back to your heads in the sand but believe me, once you realise you too are black...as in FROM AFRICA.... maybe you'll wake up and listen... I can only hope....

Biologically and DNA wise you and I are pretty much the same...we all came from Africa. Look it up, I didnt just make this up. My skin, be it white, brown, orange or blue has nothing to do with it. Biology baby, that's where it's at and that's where it begins... After that, we should all be at peace.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: