withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESugden post

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewSouthStudent2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: ESugden post Reply with quote

These pictures were very hard to look at. But as hard as they were to look at I definilty think that it is a good thing to have a site like this that shows people what happened in our history and that it is not something we should be proud of. The pictures make me very sad to see the faces on the bystanders in the pictures. I just cant believe that people are happy in them while they watch another human being being killed. I hope that this site continues to educate people like it has helped to educate me.
dannygarlitz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree. these photos were very disturbing, especially the expressions of some of the bystanders. although it is hard to look at, things like this are important to remember, so that we can learn from these mistakes and never forget the horrible things that our country allowed to happen in the past.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: