withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"...in the cold trigger of the human heart.."

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truth discerner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: "...in the cold trigger of the human heart.." Reply with quote

i never understand...i just know that I occupy the planet with people who are so fearful, insecure, and ignorant that premeditated violence and murder exist..what is so very different from the behavior at abu gharab?...same mob mentality..same inhumanity..have we changed so very much?...have we learned anything?..did children walk by these people hanging or see the images as they fumbled thru the family photo album?...what promotes this is terror...the need for people to be very afraid?..and unleash that fear in hatred and anger...its going on in this country right now...not in the country lanes or high plains so much as in everyones living room..on nightly news and national tv...promoting a mob mentality to find something thats different and hate it because we fear it...thats the only way i can truly think to combat such insanity..recognize the core...the fear and how it is promoted..and why..and who..and why?...two emotions...fear and love...and love doesn't exist in these images...thanks....thought provoking...sad...so very sad...and i dont really need to be reminded...but i appreciate the sensitive way which you reminded me...thanks...difficult subject..nicely done....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: