withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

live & learn

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peaches47

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: live & learn Reply with quote

you never really understand until you view what Ive just viewed. Don't misunderstand me, I've heard and read about this most of my life, and I still have yet learned to [b]Live & Learn Nevertheless, wouldn't it be nice if we could just once live to learn one another, and realize that we all bleed the same color....... :?:
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all bleed the same color?
So the hell what?

If you're trying to say, that because we all breathe the same air, and have two legs, that it makes us equal, then you need to read a couple of books.
JAZZMAN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all equal. The travesty of humanity is that each one of us allows our ego to tell us otherwise. We either agree that we are less than or greater than anyone else and then we attempt to live that lie. We are...I am... It's as simple as that. Define yourself... no better, no worse.
Black power

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: judgement day Reply with quote

[quote="Kush Queen"]We all bleed the same color?
So the hell what?

If you're trying to say, that because we all breathe the same air, and have two legs, that it makes us equal, then you need to read a couple of books.[/quote]

don't try to minimize slavery saying it isa small chapter in african 's life well how small could a chapter of bondage [expletive deleted] last incase you don't know slavery last 5 centuries follow by legalized segragation perhaps if you take the crust out of your [expletive deleted] easr then you will understand the pain that people of color went through this [expletive deleted] country to me it is laughable when they say america is the land of the free my people were never free we had to [expletive deleted] kick your [expletive deleted] ancestor in order to enjoy the freedom that all human being deserve furthermore it is really funny how your [expletive deleted] kind go about proclaiming how they bring civilization in africa but yet again those lynching pictures capture your true animalistic behavior how could you ever look at yourself in the mirror and say you are a person being a rational human means treating others with dignity not ever judge another base on shallow criteria like skin color after years of injustice the black man realizes they only way we get rid of this cancer which all of you white [expletive deleted] are is by kicking you in the mouth , it kind of funny to see those white scum listen to rap music , waering hip hop clothes you will never be like us being black is more than skin color it is about having a soul which you don't have all of you bastard there will never be peac until th million you have perish under your hands get the justice they deserve i [expletive deleted] hate you for what you have done diretcly or indirectly you all white [expletive deleted] benefit from slavery tis country was set up for the wellfair of the white man so shut the [expletive deleted] up don't preach me my black history you fat cow [b][/b]
nemlec

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm french student and i'm scared by this pictures! that's terribly...

Thx.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemlec, you may as well go ahead and be afraid of the black powr boy too. bp wants to rape your family, kill them, after he robs and pillages your village.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JAZZMAN"]We are all equal. The travesty of humanity is that each one of us allows our ego to tell us otherwise. We either agree that we are less than or greater than anyone else and then we attempt to live that lie. We are...I am... It's as simple as that. Define yourself... no better, no worse.[/quote]

There is a fine line between self-confidence and having an ego.
One of which allows one to stand strong and not be swayed by the "travesties of humanity"
Self-definition is vital.
firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: I live in the south and I'm sick of this sh__ Reply with quote

I'm so fed up with black AND white Racists. I'm tempted to start a revolution that will rid america of ALL racists. Black or White or Chinese or Mexican or French. WHATEVER: You SHOULD ALL BE HUNTED DOWN AND SLAUGHTERED LIKE THE ANIMALS THAT YOU ARE!!

I try to stay out of this sh-t. But you know what it just keeps coming back over and over..

IM NOT RACIST BUT I HATE RACISTS. BLACK OR WHITE YOU SHOULD ALL BE SLAUGHTERED AND BURIED WITHOUGHT MARKERS! MAYBE ONE DAY YOU ALL WILL!

HEY IDIOTS.... THERE'S MORE TO LIFE YOU KNOW?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: I live in the south and I'm sick of this sh__ Reply with quote

[quote="firestarter"]I'm so fed up with black AND white Racists. I'm tempted to start a revolution that will rid america of ALL racists. Black or White or Chinese or Mexican or French. WHATEVER: You SHOULD ALL BE HUNTED DOWN AND SLAUGHTERED LIKE THE ANIMALS THAT YOU ARE!!

I try to stay out of this sh-t. But you know what it just keeps coming back over and over..

IM NOT RACIST BUT I HATE RACISTS. BLACK OR WHITE YOU SHOULD ALL BE SLAUGHTERED AND BURIED WITHOUGHT MARKERS! MAYBE ONE DAY YOU ALL WILL!

HEY IDIOTS.... THERE'S MORE TO LIFE YOU KNOW?[/quote]

you're racist against racists.
It's wonderful how the cycle of hate just goes round and round and how everyone is just getting drunk off of everyone else's comments around here until the result is craziness: Craziness like what was typed above.
Calm down. Breathe. And turn away from this if it's making you THAT insane.
Start your revolution. I'd like to see how far you get before your blood pressure makes your tiny little mind explode.
Graceland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...its funny, no, ironic, how the want to fix all the wrongs in life are so exaggerated on here, in text, but theres barely a noticeable sliver of it bein done out in the real world. get your head out of clouds and come back down to earth.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Graceland"]...its funny, no, ironic, how the want to fix all the wrongs in life are so exaggerated on here, in text, but theres barely a noticeable sliver of it bein done out in the real world. get your head out of clouds and come back down to earth.[/quote]

"Real World??"
...and what would you wish to have done about this in the "real world?"
Graceland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was saying instead of those who have something to complain and yell about at nothing being done, should try to go out and do something. even if its small. or just an attempt.

...and id like to know just who the f-ck put you at the head of this site; boy, you really have an answer for everyone, dont you?

you may have a smart ass response for every post on the whole f-ckin site but your words are meaningless without effectiveness behind them; without action to uphold them.

if i were an art student in my school who thought an art club would be nice and one didnt already exist, i may go to my school website and make a bunch of angry posts fueling hate against non artists, and all the other schools who do have art clubs, and a thousand other complaints while complaining and bitching why we dont have an art club.

-or-

i may go to the priciple, gather teachers and students and organize and spread word and ideas to MAKE an art club for the school with the voice and actions of my peers and teachers and other adults.

the difference i am indicating is one choice is talk and the other is action.

hence on herethe disgust of sayings such as 'something should be done' or 'we need to justify this' or 'we should stop segregation/racism/hate' ...etc. because something, yes, should be done however instead of standing and screaming to an open crowd it is more effective to just do something.

if there is an old woman being beaten or attacked on the sidewalk, you could just stand there and yell at the person beating her or you could run and intervene, and stop it or at least attempt to stop it. now maybe if you yell loud enough the person will just stop and walk away but i myself have come to doubt that.

feel free to try though next time you witness someone being shot or attacked or in need of grave help and you can just stand there saying ''gosh, someone should do something" instead of calling 911 or trying to see what You can do. im sure if one day you found yourself lying in a pool of your own blood you would love if someone stopped and looked at you and said ''wow, someone should help you'' and then walked away instead of calling an ambulence or helping you. see how far you get in life with your superior-mindset and your big mouth.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Graceland"]i was saying instead of those who have something to complain and yell about at nothing being done, should try to go out and do something. even if its small. or just an attempt.

...and id like to know just who the f-ck put you at the head of this site; boy, you really have an answer for everyone, dont you?

you may have a smart ass response for every post on the whole f-ckin site but your words are meaningless without effectiveness behind them; without action to uphold them.

if i were an art student in my school who thought an art club would be nice and one didnt already exist, i may go to my school website and make a bunch of angry posts fueling hate against non artists, and all the other schools who do have art clubs, and a thousand other complaints while complaining and bitching why we dont have an art club.

-or-

i may go to the priciple, gather teachers and students and organize and spread word and ideas to MAKE an art club for the school with the voice and actions of my peers and teachers and other adults.

the difference i am indicating is one choice is talk and the other is action.

hence on herethe disgust of sayings such as 'something should be done' or 'we need to justify this' or 'we should stop segregation/racism/hate' ...etc. because something, yes, should be done however instead of standing and screaming to an open crowd it is more effective to just do something.

if there is an old woman being beaten or attacked on the sidewalk, you could just stand there and yell at the person beating her or you could run and intervene, and stop it or at least attempt to stop it. now maybe if you yell loud enough the person will just stop and walk away but i myself have come to doubt that.

feel free to try though next time you witness someone being shot or attacked or in need of grave help and you can just stand there saying ''gosh, someone should do something" instead of calling 911 or trying to see what You can do. im sure if one day you found yourself lying in a pool of your own blood you would love if someone stopped and looked at you and said ''wow, someone should help you'' and then walked away instead of calling an ambulence or helping you. see how far you get in life with your superior-mindset and your big mouth.[/quote]

First off, I'd like to clarify that:
Just because I happen to post comments on this site often does not mean that I am "at the head of it" as you say. Nothing is stopping you from making posts also. I just happen to frequently check the message board because I am curious to hear and understand the opinions of others regarding certain issues. I believe I have the right to post as many comments as I wish, don't I? So yes. I have an answer for everyone.
Secondly, I don't complain.
Thirdly, I was simply asking you to clarify what you meant when you said: [quote="Graceland"]...its funny, no, ironic, how the want to fix all the wrongs in life are so exaggerated on here, in text, but theres barely a noticeable sliver of it bein done out in the real world. get your head out of clouds and come back down to earth.[/quote]

And again, I'd like to ask what you would like people to do rather than to sit here and complain. I'm sick of the complaining also. What would you want people to do "in the real world?" to alleviate dissonance and disorder caused by this country's past? Do you have any suggestive ideas? It's all about how you complain about people complaining and not doing anything. And then you come on here and not offer any kind of suggestions. I myself HAVE offered suggestions. If you've read any of the 50+ comments that I've posted on this site, you would see that I have persuaded and encouraged people to try to cure ignorance by gaining knowledge through books and by asking questions rather than being motivated IN the ignorance to continue to say and do the same vile and ignorant things that people have been doing for 400+ years now. Please, do not accuse me of having a big mouth just because I am curious as to what others think. How else would I gather this information other than asking questions and posting comments?
It may APPEAR that I have a superior mindset. Why would you think so? What have I said that would imply such a mindset?
You obviously have taken a liking to my supposed "superior mindset" if you keep on reading what I have to say.
I'll admit that it is non-negative, and better than reading racist rants.

Before you jump on my back about anything else, I'll have you know that I try to spread the little bit of wisdom I have on a daily basis, whether it be through artwork or something as simple as challenging people to read between lines and to question everything. As I learn more, I try to spread it to others that are willing to listen and accept it.

You really should read my post called "bits and pieces." I'll even copy and paste it into another reply form and title it: "To Graceland."
You should also read my response to "BLACK GIRL" titled "to Kush Queen"

In response to you saying: quote="Graceland"]...its funny, no, ironic, how the want to fix all the wrongs in life are so exaggerated on here, in text, but theres barely a noticeable sliver of it bein done out in the real world. get your head out of clouds and come back down to earth.[/quote]

I'm not trying to fix all the wrongs in life. I'm only trying to check and correct myself to make sure that I don't do anything that will come back to me seven times worse, or that would negatively affect other people. It would be impossible for one to fix all the wrongs in life anyway.
Graceland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i suppose i misinterpreted your question. i am used to the more sarcastic or hate oriented responses. and i too would have more to say on here, such as suggestions however i have come to see they are meaningless here within those that are consumed and fixed on hate and etc.

''You really should read my post called "bits and pieces." <-- i have; it was very good. and i respect you for what was writen in there and much of your other posts. however i found it useless to attempt to change the opinions and views of others on here. i lost it a couple times but that was blowing off steam now ive found it more peaceful to not come on here any where near as often as i used to. its good to spread knowledge, whether it be a lot or a little... i guess i dont have the same patience with the (majority of) people on here as you do.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: