withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WE CAN NEVER FORGET THE ATROCITIES THAT MINORITIES SUFFERED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadako

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^i think you need to look in the mirror; because whatever bullsh-t is being fed to you, you are clearly believing whatever you hear or see, and are thus the ''gullible human being'' so so superiorly singled out as having ''black skin''. you stupid sh-t, its no matter of skin; its matter of you and your ignorance.[/quote]

I apologize for turning this into a very large message, just wanted to make sure I responded to every accusation. Graceland can thank me for dignifying such a stupid attempt at an arguement when he/she/it figures out how much of a luxury attention is for her/him/that.

Graceland said: you say you 'argue opinions' but what are you arguing for? if someone doesnt agree with you, it shouldnt matter cause after all, it is just an opinion. you have yours and others have theirs.

Apparently I'm accused of arguing on a board of discussion for the sake of proving that I disagree with anyone's right to disagree with me. I don't know if anyone ever clued you in, but, arguements can teach as often as they can encourage morons to speak their feeble minds. You would be the latter occurance. I argue beliefs more specifically, because we all have our own view of the world. When yours stops revolving around you I'll know to ask the devil for a sled ride.

Graceland said: the same is for morals. in one culture it is purely horrid to practice cannibalism. half way around the world, cannibalism is the center of life. the same further follows for morals of religion and traditional values of a people. stop being so arrogant in thinking yor ''morals'' are the sole accepted morals of people and cultures everywhere.

I agree with the old saying "To each his own". I don't see where I said "My morals are the sole accepted morals of people and cultures everywhere", if I had said that I'd feel very stupid, if I had assumed someone said that when they didn't I'd feel twice as stupid as that, I can't even measure how stupid I would feel to know I had done all that and yet showed that my skill in grammar is that of a third grade flunkout.

I had said: ''...but then again history has proven that 999 out of 1000 humans born will affect history in some moronic way.''

Graceland replied: is that supposed to be a fact? or some bullsh-t you pulled out of your ass?

So, what you want is an explanation? Very well. Mankind, cursed with the insatiable desire to grow behind biological and physiological limitation often copes with envy for assumed gods by leading a mass of people with a common idea relating to the mandated immortality of the memory of the head of it all. In other words, we all want more than we can ever have and that is everything. Very few people are able to forget this long enough to make a positive difference on humanity. To name a few, Plato who was a flaming homosexual, Einstein who married his first cousin, Martin Luther King who often engaged in orgies with prostitutes, and Bill Clinton who everybody knows for his misgivings. They are few among many very famous men who poisoned society and will forever be remembered for the sycophantic blessings of those who profit from their fame. Most of what you learn in school is bullsh-t pulled out of someones ass, because some famous men are not allowed to be pitied for how they affected society in a very moronic way.

I had said: ''I have proven to every member of the KKK that I have ever met that they have more than one black person in their lineage...''

Graceland said: you say 'you have proven'. how? wheres your eveidence? just what exaclty is it that youve done? ...and you say 'members of the KKK you ever met'. Just how many did you meet?? actual KKK members?? i doubt theyd just come out and say ''oh yeah hey, im a KKK memeber''. pure bullsh-t.

I said "I have proven". It's right there, read it. You want me to post "eveidence" of this on a message board ruled by he or she who can type a more grammatically convincing explanation for themselves, in other words you want my word that I know what I know all the while not expecting you to doubt it as you have everything else I typed. Right, I'll play along. I was living in Biloxi Mississippi, where I made some friends. One friend had a very proud uncle, who was a card carrying member of the kkk. I spoke with this idiot for the same reasons I respond to an idiot like you, to exploit to them just how much of a lie they lead in life for my own selfish personal satisfaction. I decided to look up his genealogy and behold he had a black grandmother, while also having quite a few mexican cousins. Meeting his friends, one of them being the grand wizard himself, I had quite a few last names to do research on. I anonymously mailed the information I found of each of them to each of them without mailing the recipients true genealogy to him, I'd rather they all suspect each other before finding out they are all as guilty as each other. Rest assured if you had looked before hurricane katrina and after my escapade, you wouldn't find a member of the kkk.

I had said: ''To give specific parts of american history a month of the year is unpatriotic...''

Graceland said: it may be '' unpatriotic'' in your narrow little tunnel-visioned eyes, but if you faced years of suppression and abuse, to say the least, would you not seek a time to celebrate? for all your people had suffered, would you not look to acknowledge those who did great things? i doubt you would sit back and say ''oh well, glad thats over.''

Let me see if I understand what in the hell you just said. You think that what I said was an attempt to discredit a race of people, because I'm denying them a month to "celebrate" years of "suppression" (sigh) or abuse for racial reasons. I'll try to put this as plainly as I can. American history, is the history of America. Slavery in America is part of American history, Harriet Tubman was an American, Martin Luther King was an American, all of which should be taught in school as part of American history. Taking February, and deeming it the month where we will learn about black people in America and then get back to learning about the other history is unpatriotic because it's taking valuable lessons shown to us by people who lived in America and using them as novelty lessons to hum and nod too. An effort by white people to offer some luxury in order to appease independant thought by minorities. I cherish every lesson taught by human beings who's stories can't possibly be exaggerated, most of which had black skin and were American.

I had said: ''Wake up, look in the mirror, and realize that under all that black skin of yours there exists a very gullible human being.''

Graceland said: i think you need to look in the mirror; because whatever bullsh-t is being fed to you, you are clearly believing whatever you hear or see, and are thus the ''gullible human being'' so so superiorly singled out as having ''black skin''. you stupid sh-t, its no matter of skin; its matter of you and your ignorance.

What I said was an effort to respond to the common concensus that the enemy in a situation where a throng of white people crucify a black person is one of the white men in the throng, while giving too much confidence in people to get the point. I admit, perhaps some white people see things the exact same way, I was being hasty. You don't believe what you hear or see? You think I was claiming to be more than what I hear or see in what I said? I'm impressed that you were able to think that far into a dead end, and still managed to end on a point you never originally intended to make. The point I've been trying to make all along is that our love for ouselves is that which will one day end us, and looking for the enemy or the savior anywhere except a mirror is how we are doomed to waste our lives.
Kadako

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a random thought relating to the subject.

Strange how power struggles always seem to have a teeter-totter affect. Or rather, it is inherited by those who others attempted to strip of all power. Mankind can be a resourceful little bitch when messianics assume that it's decidedly done for.

For example, the very riteous white men took black people, and gave them nothing to lose but their being. Having only their being to hold and cherish, it was impossible to not become aquainted with their being. Hope grew within them, and methods were laid out which would unknowingly give America another chance to get it right.

Given their freedom, they realized something that white people had soon before foolishly forgotten. Only those who have walked through hell, may truly regard heaven as what it is.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: