withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WE CAN NEVER FORGET THE ATROCITIES THAT MINORITIES SUFFERED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jennyf444

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: "Stop crying for justice" Reply with quote

"so stop crying about justice for your people until their is justice for everyone else as well. your not the only ones who face racism."

Wow. The racism whites face today is nothing like what blacks faced, and are still facing. Yet I hear whites constantly crying about reverse racism. I've never seen a black lynch mob hanging whites, I've never seen a black mob burning whites, and I've never seen white families torn apart by blacks in power. Yet whites cry out today like they've been suffering for years. Those black kids who picked on that lone white kid, will grow up and probably still face a white person who won't hire them because of their skin color. They will still have priviledges and advantages that blacks are still struggling for. I fail to see the comparison of white struggle versus black struggle. Show me I'm wrong. Statistics keep showing blacks on the low end, prove that wrong.
POCU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: PEOPLE OF COLOR UNITED !! (POCU) Reply with quote

Jennyf444 quote: "Wow. The racism whites face today is nothing like what blacks faced, and are still facing. Yet I hear whites constantly crying about reverse racism. I've never seen a black lynch mob hanging whites, I've never seen a black mob burning whites, and I've never seen white families torn apart by blacks in power. Yet whites cry out today like they've been suffering for years. Those black kids who picked on that lone white kid, will grow up and probably still face a white person who won't hire them because of their skin color. They will still have priviledges and advantages that blacks are still struggling for. I fail to see the comparison of white struggle versus black struggle. Show me I'm wrong. Statistics keep showing blacks on the low end, prove that wrong."

Jennyf444 although I strongly agree with you, you're waisting your time trying to reason with white people about the ramifications of the system of racism /white supremacy. Have you read the book, "The Isis Papers"? If you haven't, please read it. You'll be glad you did. "People of color UNITED !!" (POCU) .......Ok Here's the book:
http://africawithin.com/welsing/welsing1.htm
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Are we forgetting? Reply with quote

[quote="Kadako"]Anyone of an independant ability to think knows full well that many Africans found peace in America before the arrival of one chris columbus.

If we're basing the pride of our heritage on who met the indians first, I stand tall knowing that my great Viking ancestors came to this land at around 1000 AD. This was before all historical evidence of Africans migrating there. They named this land Vinland, before being kicked out by the very territorial Indians. They were kicked out because they tried to take the land by force, either way I win.[/quote]

You win?
Since when is this a game?
I'm laughing so hard, I nearly almost sh*t myself.
Heru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<snip>The portions of Africa occupied by blacks certainly have thrived over the last several hundred years, now haven't they? NO! <snip>

no kidding. first white people kidnapped millions of African children and enslaved them. then whites colonized the continent and drained its resources.

<snip>"As for your claims of white dependency on slave labor; only a miniscule percentage of work was done by slaves. <snip>

Whites enslaved blacks so that whites could do most of the work. Yeah thats the ticket! With logic like that you should work for FOX.
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]The portions of Africa occupied by blacks certainly have thrived over the last several hundred years, now haven't they? NO! Still living in huts with dirt floors. Had you rather be there? If not, stop whinning. If so, catch a plane - flights leave daily.

"whites depended on africans over 400 years to build this country".......LIE. Do the math. This country is LESS THAN 400 years old.

As for your claims of white dependency on slave labor; only a miniscule percentage of work was done by slaves. Most people did not own slaves You need to study the facts before spouting fiction.

As to your claim of white women depending on black women to breast feed their young...........I suppose white women lacked the ability to lactate prior to 1865.

Prison thing.....Whatever.

I don't hate black people. I just think everyone would be happier apart.[/quote]

Define Happiness.
Then define it again.
Now I would like to know what you think your world would be like if you didn't have to see a "black" person everyday starting tomorrow. If you don't mind, I'd like to know your imaginations.
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like if there were no more "whites."
Key word: "trying."
dobbs329

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Racism or Justified Resentment Reply with quote

I’m a white appearing person, and I’m glad the dark truth is on the Internet in the form of these lynching photos. I am so grateful that I could cry when I viewed them . . .because there was a time when I was still racist enough not to cry. Mind you, I would never have felt good about these photos; I’d have simply glanced at only one of them, and that would’ve been the end of it. I am so happy that most, if not all, of the racism in me has been washed away. But I’ve had to live in Japan (with a Chinese wife and mixed daughter) to find whatever enlightenment I do possess. I’ve had to experience nearly daily racism (albeit mostly passive) for many of my sixteen years in Japan to achieve substantive empathy with minorities in the USA.

When I read the “Georgia Prom” story, I felt deep shame and disgust, and I felt deeper shame when I read the reply that denied that fact and went on to accuse the African American in question of racism. Since I’ve been the victim of nearly unrelenting racism for such a long time, I have thus reflected on my feelings for the Japanese as my oppressors: my feelings have little to do with racism but everything to do with “justified resentment.” African Americans, and all other minorities in the USA, deserve the right to “resent” the white power structure, for minorities still must endure, at the very least, passive racism that shows itself in so many ugly ways. Racism still festers in most white Americans; it’s just that they’ve learned how to “pretend” that they’re not racist. Everybody wants to be an actor!

By the way, I lived in Northern Alabama in the early/middle sixties surrounded by KKK. Let me tell you that I KNOW many more African Americans were murdered than you can possibly imagine. KKK idiots were lynching them all over the place down there. There were all kinds of burnings, bullying. I know because I used to listen (the curious boy off in the corner) to all the KKK nuts at church functions bragging about their kills.

Thank you for having this forum.
guest 1950

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: freedom Reply with quote

If you were given freedom by the same people who made you into a slave ,then do you really know what freedom is or have you experience it at all?
Kush Queen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: freedom Reply with quote

[quote="guest 1950"]If you were given freedom by the same people who made you into a slave ,then do you really know what freedom is or have you experience it at all?[/quote]

what kind of freedom are you talking about?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: freedom Reply with quote

[quote="guest 1950"]If you were given freedom by the same people who made you into a slave ,then do you really know what freedom is or have you experience it at all?[/quote]

When you say Northern Alabama - do you mean Huntsville? Hazel Green? Scottsboro?
Because I am from that area and interested to know the "numbers".

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Laughable Reply with quote

[quote="Kush Queen"][quote="Anonymous"]"The portions of Africa occupied by blacks certainly have thrived over the last several hundred years, now haven't they? NO! Still living in huts with dirt floors. Had you rather be there? If not, stop whinning. If so, catch a plane - flights leave daily."

Well that statement pretty much shows a glimpse of your inner ignorance.

"As for your claims of white dependency on slave labor; only a miniscule percentage of work was done by slaves. Most people did not own slaves You need to study the facts before spouting fiction."

As for YOUR uneducated but high self perceived self proclaimed knowledge of slave number here are the facts:
Total number of slaves in the Lower South : 2,312,352 (47% of total population).

Total number of slaves in the Upper South: 1,208758 (29% of total population).

Total number of slaves in the Border States: 432,586 (13% of total population).

Though SLAVES themselves were proportionately small in number per capita Slavery profits and slave indoctrinations constructed the majaroity of southern commerce and in addition, the part of the profit was in the increased value of the slaves themselves. With only 30% of the nation's (free) population, the South had 60% of the "wealthiest men - slave owners" The 1860 per capita income in the South was $3,978; in the North it was $2,040.

"I don't hate black people. I just think everyone would be happier apart."

I don't hate stupidity I just think everyone would be happier EDUCATED.
Key word: "trying."[/quote][b][/b][color=blue][/color]
Kadako

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Good grief Reply with quote

I've taken the time to read every reply, and feel a little less intelligent for it. I know some of you can sympthize with me. I hate arguing facts, so I'll argue morals and opinions.

My true opinion of the origins of racial hatred, stems from sexual insecurity. An old owner of a plantation, with his wife and eight girlfriends, some of which were likely daughters of the wife and said plantation owner, becomes unable to perform at any level in bed. Meanwhile the very expensive black males (purchased in the prime of their lives) work freely with their bare backs displaying muscle tone and lashing marks, amidst the awe and curious stares of the white women who were forced to follow a strict set of order for their entire lives.

That's the only explanation I can think of in terms of how simple ownership of human beings as was culturally acceptable, became an obscene amount of hatred for those people who really built this nation.

It's a silly one, but then again history has proven that 999 out of 1000 humans born will affect history in some moronic way.

I dare everyone reading this to check their family tree with the states or nations they had lived in, not with their families personal accounts. I have proven to every member of the KKK that I have ever met that they have more than one black person in their lineage, not a single one was without evidence of the fact that a black person was responsible for their being born, and for that matter so were a bunch of white people.

I personally would like to abolish black history month and BET. Anything you may learn about black history, is history. To give specific parts of american history a month of the year is unpatriotic, and typically [expletive deleted] stupid.

BET is the most racist channel I have ever watched in my entire life. The "no whites allowed" network I like to call it. They allow eminem and timberlake on the channel, but only as long as they emulate a certain type of personality. Show eminem eating mayonaisse once and he'll never be seen on that channel ever again. To justify BET because "black people like different things than white people" is exactly how an idiot says the equivalent of "silly white person, BET is only for blacks". Black pride? Wake up, look in the mirror, and realize that under all that black skin of yours there exists a very gullible human being.
Graceland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''I hate arguing facts, so I'll argue morals and opinions. ''

^you say you 'argue opinions' but what are you arguing for? if someone doesnt agree with you, it shouldnt matter cause after all, it is just an opinion. you have yours and others have theirs.

the same is for morals. in one culture it is purely horrid to practice cannibalism. half way around the world, cannibalism is the center of life. the same further follows for morals of religion and traditional values of a people. stop being so arrogant in thinking yor ''morals'' are the sole accepted morals of people and cultures everywhere.

''...but then again history has proven that 999 out of 1000 humans born will affect history in some moronic way.''

^is that supposed to be a fact? or some bullsh-t you pulled out of your ass?

''I have proven to every member of the KKK that I have ever met that they have more than one black person in their lineage...''

^you say 'you have proven'. how? wheres your eveidence? just what exaclty is it that youve done? ...and you say 'members of the KKK you ever met'. Just how many did you meet?? actual KKK members?? i doubt theyd just come out and say ''oh yeah hey, im a KKK memeber''. pure bullsh-t.

''To give specific parts of american history a month of the year is unpatriotic...''

^ it may be '' unpatriotic'' in your narrow little tunnel-visioned eyes, but if you faced years of suppression and abuse, to say the least, would you not seek a time to celebrate? for all your people had suffered, would you not look to acknowledge those who did great things? i doubt you would sit back and say ''oh well, glad thats over.''

''Wake up, look in the mirror, and realize that under all that black skin of yours there exists a very gullible human being.''

^i think you need to look in the mirror; because whatever bullsh-t is being fed to you, you are clearly believing whatever you hear or see, and are thus the ''gullible human being'' so so superiorly singled out as having ''black skin''. you stupid sh-t, its no matter of skin; its matter of you and your ignorance.
Baby Jesus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Africa Reply with quote

Way to use a tag when you have no real retort there! What, did you think the Declaration of Independence was the formal start of the white man (and the slave labor he's used) on the North American continent? Get a real education, you raving idiot.

"Asinine"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kush Queen"]to "Sid",

BET was created for "blacks" by "blacks" because "whites" and "blacks" are different. [/quote]

How would you feel then if there were a channel [b]called[/b] WHITE Entertainment Television. Would you not be offended....

There may be many organizations owned by whites,
but they dont scream
"where white televesion is created for white folks."

I have no problem in the world for someone standing up and making a business a success for themselves, their communties, for their culture....
And I pray that the past is NOT forgotten or swept under the rug for fear that it will repeat itself eventually.

But I do think screaming racism, biggotry ect is a crock if your just gonna turn around and do the same...

BET, FUBU, I understand the concept...

but I also know if it were whites starting similar the black community would be outraged....and understandably so.

Double standards are the norm....
for ALL it seems.
And i.m.h.o. until the double standards change...
the the problem wont change...
whats good for one should be good for all.
Kadako

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]"I say send every white person who takes this nation and it's resources for granted to Africa where they may actually have to survive on their wits and physical ability rather than what's handed to them by a biased government. Send every black person so zealously riteous about being black that they insult men like Martin Luther King Jr. and Booker T Washington every time they open their sewers too. "

I say whites have done enough damage in Africa. Since when did white racists speak for black leadership?[/quote]

I say you missed the point entirely, and you did. I mentioned every white person in this nation, because I wanted to set an example for white people in the nation of the United States of America. I apologize for not being so specific.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: