withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Words can not describe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Words can not describe Reply with quote

I was sent to look at this by my African American History teacher. The impact this had made on me is deep, I had little idea that so many pictures were out there and that whites as well were hung. This just goes to show that people in a free country do not understand the ideals of life, liberty and freedom and that the ingorance will always part of society.
Douglas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blanket of darkness is unlifted upon viewing a collection of photographs as in WS. It is so because new light is shed on our consciousness of history. Consciousness comprises itself of postives and negatives; thus, creating the perception we possess. In the case of American history, consciousness tends toward the positive light; as a result, true events with a negative light are not switched on. It is our duty to take off that blanket, turn on the light of consciousness, and share our new found perceptions to bring the necessarily real light of history to all.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: