withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was their crime?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: What was their crime? Reply with quote

I grew up in today's America, where the vast majority of interracial crimes are committed by blacks against whites and others. I, myself, was once attacked by a black mob simply because I wasn't their color. Humans can, indeed, be cruel.

However I wonder what most folks' reaction would be to the following scenario:

A young man was found to have been raping children in a small community. At one point members of the community catch him and lynch him. Somebody takes photos and we all know this was a child rapist. Some of us are parents of the victims. Would we feel much pity for this lynch victim?

Now this is an extreme example, I admit, but my point is for what crimes were those people lynched? Were they all "innocent victims"? Were they murdered only because of the color of their skin? The South had been conquered by an agressive enemy, intent on destroying their culture. The government (as is the case today) could not be trusted to mete out justice because officials were corrupt. Maybe that is why vigilante justice was so acceptable to them. Were white criminals also lynched? What would YOU do if a rapist or murderer of your loved one were at your mercy?
Miles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Prove it ! Reply with quote

What documentation do you have to prove your statement that "the vast majority of interracial crimes are committed by blacks against whites and others"? Prove it or SHUT UP !!
perfect_stain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Actually Reply with quote

Coming from a purely factual and unbiased point of view, I must correct the last post.
American Blacks comprise about 1/7th the total population. They also commit 7 times the total violent interracial crime that American Whites commit, for example. Therefore, Blacks are 50 times as likely to commit violent interracial crimes as are whites. Here are some published government figures and statistics for you from the U.S. Justice Department (Not well-known/highly published to most people):
58% of all arrests for weapons violations are of Blacks.
64% of all violent crime arrests are of Blacks.
60% of Blacks are armed with a weapon at all times.
Blacks commit 8 times the number of assaults committed by Whites.
9 times the rapes, 14 times the murders, 19 times the armed robberies.
Black neighborhoods are 35 times as violent as White neighborhoods.
Statistically, 90% of Interracial crime is committed by Blacks and NOT anyone else. Since Blacks only comprise 13% of the American population, a White American is an incredible 126 times more likely to be murdered by a Black than vice versa. In the 30 years since the civil rights marches of the 1960s, violent Black crime committed against White Americans increased at a rate 4 times the rate of that against Blacks.
These are the facts. No bias, no lies, just truth.
There is your documentation.
cderlien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Their Crime Reply with quote

What was their crime? The point that blacks are more likely than whites to commit an interracial crime in this century is beside the point. White people portrayed black men as rapist and criminals which was used to justify lynchings at the time. Black men were accused of "raping" white women. White women were pure and needed to be protected from black men since Africans were first brought to this country. But this was a myth. The black people who were lynched were not all rapist. Out of all the reported cases of lynchings only a few involved actual rapist. Black men, women, and children were lynched for many reasons. If a black person owned their own business or their own farm and took business away from whites, they were lynched. Black men were lynched because white women would cry rape after being caught in a consentual relationship or encounter with a black man. Ida B. Wells researched these claims of black men raping white women and discovered them to be erroneous. These relationships were consentual. White men couldn't imagine that white women could be attracted to the black man just as they had been attracted to the black woman. Black women were being raped by white men since they were brought here, but no one ever lynched them. Lynching occured to keep blacks economically and politically oppressed. So, there was hardly ever a crime in these cases. The crime was white peopel lynching blacks. Can you imagine lynching someone because they bought their own house with their own money or opened their own store next to yours? I don't like the justice system today, but I wouldn't take someone away from the authorites and punish them myself.
deanygirl2003

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: What was their crime? Reply with quote

:arrow: You would have to be a person of color to know and feel somehow what these people went through. This had nothing to do with the times that we were living in, it had to do with the race of people that was inflicting the cruel torment. The only thing that time brought about was the law changed, but not the heart of the accusers. There has been many reasons why white america has admitted to what took place, but how can it be justified? [img][/img]
darkgatherer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly the original poster has missed the point of gathering these photos and has deep need to justify these brutal murders. Whether or not these individuals were guilty of a crime or not will never be known because they were brutally murdered without having a chance to prove their innocence at a trial or confront there accusers. No evidence was ever presented against most of these people so for you to assume their guilt goes against our countries belief in innocence until proven guilty.

Those murdered were predominantly blacks and immigrants and it wasn't because they were committing all the crime but because everyone knew that you could murder a black person with no repercussions. In those days if you had a dispute with any black person over anything at all or just didn't like them then you could start a rumor about something they had done, gather your friends and kill them. This was a disgusting way to treat human beings but the original poster thinks its perfectly ok to do so because hey maybe they did something. Let's not act like civilized people and actually have justice in a courtroom. If a mob sees fit to drag you from your bed a kill you with no evidence then that seems to be proof enough for you. So I guess we see that the mentality that lead to these peoples murders is alive an well in you.
matrixhrh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Actually Reply with quote

Can somebody tell me the Government statistic for crimes of paedophilia? Why is it the media always individualise white crimes but are quick to generalise and highlight Black crimes? Given what Black Americans have gone through, I do not offer any apology for their so called "interacial crimes".
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: