withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gasp...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*rakb_13*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Gasp... Reply with quote

Wow....I am truely at loss for words after i saw this video. I cannot believe the photos i saw...and how people could enjoy watching another living, breathing human, be tortured and killed for a crime that they may or may not have committed. It is a harsh reality to digest, but it did happen and is a major eye-opener for all who view it. A particular photo that caught my eye was #18. It is the picture of John Richards. It is said that he died from the gunfire that "almost cut his body to pieces."
The info also says that the Calvaryesque cloud formation hovering over Richards is most likely the product of a light-leak in the camera lens. They say it is coincidence... but is it really? In my eyes i do not think it is some accident...I believe that some kind of "higher power" put it there for a reason...as if it was trying to tell us something. The dark cloud is there to show us sorrow and pain...to tell us that this was wrong. And i don't think it is just about this photo, but of every day hatred...but do we listen? That is a question you have to answer for yourself.[img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: