withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

withoutsanctuary.org movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nedrea scott

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: withoutsanctuary.org movie Reply with quote

I am very shocked at this movie and I guess I can't believe how the world could have such closed minded people to enslave and captivate others through hatred. My only constant wonder is why? God did not say anything in the bible about color, race, or nationality so why are so people so hateful? As a 25 year-old college youth of North Carolina Central University New Birth Lithonia, I can definitely see that God did not make one race to be higher than the other so I just don't understand why we are so hateful to one another. I will never be able to understand that. I am extremely shocked at what I viewed on the movie "without sanctuary." I guess as I get older I will learn and see more. :!: :?: I think that we as a people, no matte what are race should take step back and really realize who God created us all to be. We are to lift each other up and not down. That is what the movie signified to me. Any questions of me? Feel free to ask!
Kendrick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: very interesting Reply with quote

I like the informatoin and theme that revealed prevailing attitudes of the day. I was quickly made aware of a very emotional and previously little known subject. Point taken. I was immediately given all the links and resources I likely will ever need for further insight. Wonderfully done.(For me.) Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: