withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Believing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genessamichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Believing Reply with quote

My English professor asked us to view these images... I hate to use a platitude, and my English professor would hate it too, but I can't help but say that seeing really is believing. I knew that these things had happened. We've all heard about it in some history class or another. But actually seeing it... was something else. The pain I felt for those people was real. There's no use in crying for them, but it makes me sick to my stomach to see this.
I don't understand how anyone could hate so much. How could anyone do this to another human being?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: