withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Teen's Opinion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caiti

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: A Teen's Opinion Reply with quote

These photos provoke many emotions in me. I am mostly disgusted at the brutality that humans can have on each other. How any person could kill another, let alone a child like Leo, in such a vicious way, is beyond me. I am also appalled by the fact that the white men and women stayed to view the dead body. If they were considerate in any way, shape, or form, they would not have gone to “the show” in the first place and if they had, they would have left the scene directly after. I find it morally wrong that a person would find amusement in watching a man suffer and die, then view them afterwards like a piece of meat! These pictures have made me realize how cruel humans can truly be.
vitalairs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Yea teens! Reply with quote

Caiti,

It was great to read your response to this material. I was particularly excited to read your post because you are a teen/young adult. I want to encourage you to stay involved in monitoring and educating yourself about social issues. Never stop questioning the array of human behaviors. Be appalled, saddened, awed, and inspired--never apathetic. These emotions can move you to great accomplishments both personal and social. It's your world. Really.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: