withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi John and James.... Biblical Names I might add

Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Hi John and James.... Biblical Names I might add Reply with quote

It's early on a Sun morning. I'm goin to church today. I live in GA, where I worked with Little John, John Littlefield and met his lovely James Allen. I have no interest in looking at these pictures as I am sure they will haunt me all day/week/year... I am white. But I see so clearly now what I didn't see before. I truly do not see the skin. I mean, I do see it... but having been part of the GRITS (Girls Raised in the South) ... mmm, I love grits... I really am amazed at how Far we have Come. I've been celebrating Black History Month all Feb. Not in the same way others would... but I have. I'm DIFFERENT that way... I just wanted to reach out to John and James and say, WOW. Have I talked to you since K-RAM??? So much has changed for me. But I have lovely memories of you, John. And I feel so fortunate that you shared such ... serious moments of your life with me. Even when I was young and loud and stupid at times. So happy for you both. When you're in town, please visit... I'm not so far from our old work grounds. I bet you could find me. the fired Kim :-)[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: