withoutsanctuary.org
Comments about Without Sanctuary

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wonder why

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadako

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Wonder why Reply with quote

The emotions stirred in this forum leave me feeling strangely inspired to voice some very embedded opinions of mine.

I may speak ill of humanity often, but I can't help but notice lynching as a part of nature within all the creatures of the planet earth. Ants are an obvious example, but I've noticed a few more uncommonly thought examples of life in general resorting to the aforementioned tactic.

Ever see a flock of male geese come up on a lone female? It happens 9 times out of 10 in cases where a female is impregnated. The males gang bang her, and sometimes the female is killed in the mad sexual fury.

A nest of baby birds, with the littlest brother in the flock not as developed as his older siblings. If that littlest brother should make any attempt to taste food for the first time out of the warm egg, he will be beaten to death by his over zealous siblings.

I choose not to tell of Hyenas, as they mob their meals for the sake of survival, and not selfish pride.

My point is we should not cling to just one reason for mob lynchings. It's in our blood to build, and it's in our blood to destroy. Instinct will always defeat nurtured decorum.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    withoutsanctuary.org Forum Index -> Read Visitor Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: